Re: CULT: moles

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

I agree, Gophers are much more destructive to iris.  We are currently doing
a battle of epic proportion this year.  For some reason the gopher
population is huge, and have developed a taste for iris fans.  We have six
cats on duty but only one is up to the challenge.  The gophers are huge this
year and they bite back!  Although it is way too early to irrigate we had to
flood the fields to knock back the gophers.  This is by far the best gopher
and mole control, however it is probably not feasible for anyone who doesn't
have flatland.
Mike