CONV: Geek Dinner

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

Is there a limit to the number of guests a "Talker" can bring to the dinner?
There are six other members of our club that are attending the convention,
but none are members of this list.  I recall reading that this will be in a
Hospitality Room and wondered about space limitations.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, where TARHEEL ELF is about to be our first
bearded bloom -- yea!  Several others not far behind.

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
Onelist: A free email community service