Re: CULT: Irises in Finland

From: Claire235@aol.com

Finland and Minnesota have a very similar countryside, climate, etc.
so probably anything that would do well in northern Minnesota would
also do well there.

When I was in Finland I noticed in cemteries the common blue fllag
iris.   Don't remember seeing many others.  Perhaps Croftway gardens
may have some customers from Finland.  They can only count on
about three months of frost free weather.  They do have beautiful
gardens of perennials though and many have vegetable gardens.

Claire235, Isle 0f Palms, SC Zone 8 Region V

We have a new web site!
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services