Re: Information Needed

From: "mwnorberry" <mwnorberry@wcinet.net>

I live in California (Humboldt Co.) about 90 miles from the Oregon Border.
It rains a lot here and the rot is my biggest problem.  I original purchased
a collect each from Springhill and Brecks and both substituted and the names
on the bag were incorrectly labeled.  I looked up the names in some "old"
Schreiner's Catalog and they didn't even come close.  I got involved with
Irises because I wanted some plants for around my Fish Pond.
For a living, I work as a Quality Control Supervisor at the biggest Redwood
Mill in this area.  "The Pacific Lumber Company"  you know the one that the
Federal & State Government just purchased the "Headwaters" for 350 Million.
I am a member (paid three years) of AIS and just jointed my local club
"Humboldt Iris Society".    I can't remember what zone I am at, but I do
have it written down somewhere.
Thanks for the Information.  I have approx. 75 different irises that I
mainly purchased from Schreiner's and last May I took a trip up to Oregon
just to see their fields.  Beautiful......
Michael W. Norberry  mwnorberry@wcinet. net