Re: CULT: chemicals (was Re: OT: Moles)

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Dennis Kramb wrote:

> I saw a gardening program on television over the weekend.  This guy used a
> home made pesticide that was totally organic and swore that it kept most
> insect pests off of his vegetable garden.
>
> He took garlic cloves, chives, and rosemary (I think) and wrapped them up
> in a handkerchief.  Then he bashed it with a hammer (to release the juices)
> and soaked it in water to make a "tea" out of it overnight.

And the leftovers would be great over rice or pasta.

-Gerry, punchier than usual, enjoying a great show from Dance for Joy, and
thrilled that all of Keith Keppel's 1998 IBs have stalks up
--
mailto:gcsnyd@loop.com    AIS Region 15
Warm, winterless Los Angeles

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange