Re: CULT: chemicals (was Re: OT: Moles)

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

garlic cloves, chives, and rosemary (I think) and wrapped them up
> in a handkerchief.  Then he bashed it with a hammer (to release the juices)  and soaked it in water to make a "tea" out of it overnight.
Any information on how well it worked?

I'd already decided to try something similar this coming fall to help deter mice.... A real "bearbait" type brew of garlic tops, onion trimmings, nemesia (mice hate this pretty little flower), and whatever else I can use to give it a strong smell.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

Did you know that we have over 85,000 e-mail communities at Onelist?
Come visit our new web site and explore a new interest