CULT: germination

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

A brief amount of sunshine today and baby irises are popping up again!

I.setosa (Q142 or 412 ?) donated by Carla Lankow is suddenly going wild. 8 of them up all at once. The other setosas are also poking tiny noses out of the potting soil.

A dozen pretty little I.dicotoma are also up.

I'm most anxious about the I.nelsonii. I really want to get these going. These weren't chilled but were soaked for a month before planting. Anyone have any idea how long these take to germinate?

I'd like to hear how the rest of you are doing with your seeds, too.

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
Onelist: A free email community service