Re: CULT: germination

From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>

Two more I. pumilas up, one more I. longipetala, and one I. tectorum. I also
have a pot of Lilium martagon alba which have popped up lately. Would you
like some lily seeds? They seem to germinate pretty easy even for a beginner
like me.

Sidney Gardener

In beautiful sunny, snowy, windy, cloudy, rainy, you name it we've had it
all this weekend.

>I'd like to hear how the rest of you are doing with your seeds, too.
>Christy Hensler
>Newport, WA z4b
>Ta Da! Come see our new web site!
>Onelist: A free email community service

Is ONElist important to you?  Has it changed your life?
Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories