Re: Early Bloom

From: "sidneygardener" <sidneygardener@email.msn.com>

Maureen Mark,
Eiswurfel, SDB, Dendewitz, 1989, Icy Blue standards, white blue falls with
yellow beard. Unfortunately mine has blue beards so maybe its not Eiswurfel.
I. pumila Topa x Piroschka is a very small pumila, but I haven't received
the SIGNA checklist yet so I don't have much information on it yet and the
flower is stubbornly showing color, but not opening.

New Bloom, Ingenuity, SDB, Palmer, 1982, lightly ruffled lavender standards,
lighter lavender rimmed falls with wide maroon horizontal stripes on
shoulders and hafts over a creme center. Horizontally flaring falls. This is
a nice flower.

Sidney
->