Re: MED: Or Lack There Of

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Dana, my sympathy to you on the beating your garden took from wind and hail.
We apparently narrowly escaped the same fate yesterday afternoon and night.
We are subject to this sort of weather at least through May.  Hope something
can be found for your show.  At the very least, may you have a stunning TB

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri; windy and cooler

We have a new web site!
Onelist: The leading provider of free email community services