Re: MED: Or Lack There Of

From: "Ruth Simmons" <ruth@sonetcom.com>

>From: Dana Brown

>everything on the place looks like someone took a giant weedeater to it!

I sympathize with you. Those folks who haven't been hailed on, cannot know
the awful feeling of looking over the remains of a hail storm on a garden
you have put so much work in.

Hopefully your TB bloom will be unaffected. Although if the foliage is badly
damaged probably the blooms will be too. There's always next year. But that
seems like a terribly long time from now with no bloom.

One year hail hit us when I had a lot of fruit on my trees. My yard looked
like fruit cocktail. The granddaughters still talk about "the year of fruit

Have you visited our new web site?
Onelist: Helping to create Internet communities