Re: MED: Or Lack There Of

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Ruth Simmons wrote:
> I sympathize with you. Those folks who haven't been hailed on, cannot
know
> the awful feeling of looking over the remains of a hail storm on a garden
> you have put so much work in.

But who hasn't been hailed on? We had to cancel our show in '95 because of
a hailstorm two days before the show was scheduled. There was a theory when
the Great Plains were being settled that plowing the prairie attracted
rain; maybe iris in bloom attract hail.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

Come check out our brand new web site!
http://www.onelist.com