Re: CULT: gophers was moles

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

The other method is dogs.  Gophers stay away from dog territory.  A friend
who lived adjacent to a golf club used to buy hair shavings from the dog
salon and spread it around the property.  He swears by this method to
protect his extensive vegetable garden.

Our one run-in with a gopher in our vegetable garden was solved by Sandy
rapping it on the head and pouring water down the hole.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist:  The leading provider of free email list services