Re: SPEC: bulbous irises (dose of reality ;)

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Hi Ellen,

Nothing but crocuses blooming here - and we're only a 5 to 10 min drive from
Ian's.  Some daffodils are budding but we still have some snow cover on the
medians and siberians.  It should be gone by this weekend.  Maybe the
reticulatas and danfordiae will be in bloom then.  Some of the beardeds are
showing increase but the siberians that have been uncovered aren't showing
any green yet.

CHOCOLATE MINT, an arilbred new introduction by Superstition has TEN
increases!  CRANAPPLE and RUBY ERUPTION are close seconds.

Maureen Mark
mailto:mmark@ottawa.com
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)