Re: CULT: Seed Germination

From: "Lora L. Masche" <loramasche@cdepot.net>

Hi Sandra,

I made my first cross last year too.  I was late in planting the seeds so
didn't get them planted until December.  I was getting very worried as I
could not see any growth after so many months.  I put them under lights in
the green house and last month I started seeing green coming through the
soil.   I  was very excited.  Now, it's just keeping those little plants
alive until they are ready to be put in the ground.

I also have other seeds that I planted at the same time and there is nothing
going on in the dirt.

I don't know what the time is for germination, but maybe each seed is
different.

Good luck with your seeds.
Lora
Lora L. Masche