Re: CULT: germination

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>        1. setosa
>        2. lactea
>        3. laevagata
>        4. ensata
>        5. versicolor
>Now, when these grow large enough to be removed from the pots and
>placed in 'blooming' holes, how much shade do they need?  I am
>afraid that I may have too much sunshine where I plan to put them.
>Actually, it is full sun!  But, I can shift some things around and
>provide afternoon shade if they require it.

My versicolors and setosas take full sun, but I have to keep them watered
more during the dry spells.  The others I can't comment on, because I'm
only just growing them from seed myself.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!