Re: OT:Gophers & amonia/bleach

From: JEM300@aol.com

iris4u@pacbell.net writes:

<< Dennis, can you tell us more about the amonia/bleach combination?  >>

I'm not Dennis but I STRONGLY advise you against mixing these two chemicals.
I was cleaning our bathroom once when I was about 13 and mixed them.  They
give off a potent toxic gas and it nearly put me in the hospital.

Linda Doffek
West Bend, WI  ZOne 5   (I'll bet your son DOES love 'ya!!)

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!