Re: PCN: how big?

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

Hi all,
Of course my message to Dennis was meant to go privately. Wake up Jan!!
Lucky it didn't contain all the usual bad language, slanderous
allegations, recriminating statements, etc. :-)
Now, I suppose you will all want PCN seed? If there's plenty to be
shared around, I'll post to the list.

Cheers, Jan Clark
PS: PCN's, PCI's, Californians, etc - it's so confusing, Why don't we
call them PCH's for Pacific Coast Hybrids??