Re: OT:Gophers & amonia/bleach

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
>
>Dennis, can you tell us more about the amonia/bleach combination?

What you are creating is a Clohine GAS! yep,as was used in WW-I, but
as long as it is mixed in small amounts (I said 1pt of each) in a
bucket in the wide open air and you don't stick your nose down into
it, your safe, here is how I did it. Found hole,opened it up by
pulling dirt out of hole, had pice of 1x6 handie, mixed the two things
together, poured into hole placed board (you could use rock,etc.) over
hole to stop it up and placed dirt ontop. I did  this for every new
hole I saw. In about 30 days No New Holes! If the gas didn't get
them, what was left in  the tunnel dirt did.

Can you say "Home Made Muster Gas"?

I also know how to make home made Napalm. ;>

| Bishop Telescope Fund. Aim is to replace the ripped off    |
| scope with either a 6in or larger scope.                   |
| Dennis Bishop, 470 20th St West #23, Roseamond,Ca.93560    |
| Any Old broken scopes taken as donations too.              |

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!