Re: PCN: how big?

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
>Hi all,
>Of course my message to Dennis was meant to go privately. Wake up Jan!!
>Lucky it didn't contain all the usual bad language, slanderous
>allegations, recriminating statements, etc. :-)
>Now, I suppose you will all want PCN seed? If there's plenty to be
>shared around, I'll post to the list.
>Cheers, Jan Clark
>PS: PCN's, PCI's, Californians, etc - it's so confusing, Why don't we
>call them PCH's for Pacific Coast Hybrids??

Because PCH is the Pacific Coast Highway.  :)

How 'bout "Paconies" for (PA-cific CO-ast N-ative I-ris..ES)  LOL!  Boy I
sure amuse myself.  :)

Personally, I like "PCN."

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!