Re: Cult: Frequent Flyer

From: Randy Squires <rsquires3@juno.com>

Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8 (first TB bloom today on FREQUENT FLYER...
gawjus and lacy and not just another white...the stalk
is super and well branched and survived last night's noisy storms)

Walter,

           I'm with you on FREQUENT FLYER (Richard Gibson 1994)
introduced by Stockton Iris Garden. Possibly the best reblooming
white iris on the market today. Excellent form, were on our third
set of multiple bloomstalks since October with this one.

Randy,
From sunny southern california, err rain today, and our local
San Fernando Valley Iris Society trek is Saturday April 10 th.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Share the wealth!
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!