Re: weather

From: "wstone" <wstone@volcano.net>

Hi Julia;  We now get a follow up to the earlier weather condition.Monday on
and off snow totolling around 10 inches on ground, but by the time Tuesday
rolled along we have 16 inches of Spring Snow! Surprise another storm
predicted for Thursday. I wonder if it will come early? This is going to be
a wait and see season. Oh by the way our iris were between 12-14 inches and
growing, but no visible bloom yet. At this rate we might as well visit the
wifes sister in Lake Elsinore, normally a highway 395 trip but I-5 or 99
seems to have less weather problem this year.   Bill