Re: MED: Or Lack There Of

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Sorry about Dana's loss.  Hope the damage turns out to not be
too much on those in bud still to come.  I live in fear of nasty
hailstorms here.  I've been lucky for a few years now, but many
near have suffered greatly.  The damage a really severe hailstorm
can wreak is awesome and it can take years for plants to recover.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!