Re: TB:Lemon Mist and Rocket Master

From:  Leslie Liddiard  <liddiard@esn.net>

Hi All,

I lost Lemon Mist last summer and Rocket Master just a few weeks ago.  Both to rot.  I can't seem to find them in any of the current catalogs.  I would appreciate a start of both of them if possible.  If anyone has these and could provide me with a start of each, I would be more than happy to pay for the postage.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  If you can help me out, please respond in private.

Thank you,

Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
Zone 8   AIS, HIPS, RIS