REF: 'Tropical Night' photo wanted!

From: "Shauna _" <skorblizzard@hotmail.com>

Hi everyone,

In my quest to identify a mis-named iris earlier (which was wrongly
labelled 'Dover Beach' on the package I purchased), Walter Moore
suggested that it might be 'Tropical Night' which was offered by
Schreiner's in the '70's. He says they don't list it anymore, so I
was wondering if any of you might have a photo of it?

(The scan of my 'Dover Beach'(NOT!) label is available in the iris-
photo archives)

(Zone 3, Alberta)

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!