REF: 'Tropical Night' photo wanted!

From: Mike Lowe <mlowe@worldiris.com>

Shauna writes...
>In my quest to identify a mis-named iris earlier (which was wrongly
>labelled 'Dover Beach' on the package I purchased), Walter Moore
>suggested that it might be 'Tropical Night' which was offered by
>Schreiner's in the '70's. He says they don't list it anymore, so I
>was wondering if any of you might have a photo of it?
>
>(The scan of my 'Dover Beach'(NOT!) label is available in the iris-
>photo archives)

I don't have a slide or photo 'in the flesh' so to speak, but my Schreiner
and Cooley catalog collection starts in 1932 and goes to date (With gaps,
here and there!). I can scan and send as an attachment 'Tropical Night' but
am not a member of 'iris-photo.' Perhaps I could join, upload the photo,
and decamp.

It might be easier if I stuck Tropical Night in the 'Quick Fix' section of
the HIPS website for a short time.

Cheers,

Mike

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!