Re: REF: 'Tropical Night' photo wanted!

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Can't be much real help - but  I remembered this iris - it was a favorite of
mine  and I can see how it could be confused with DOVER BEACH -- It was such
a favorite that it is one of the irises that my daughter painted on  the good
parts of old sheets (!) for  kitchen curtains for me  --- along with THOTMES
III (that will realy take you back a few years!)   Unfortunately some of the
curtains ended up as rags --- afterall they had been recycled!     Those were
the days when young people - especially those in the academic  world - had to
save everything to make ends meet.   Rosalie nr Baltimore  ryfigge@aol.com

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!