OT: LA iris discussion list

From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>

Kathy Guest pondered: is there a Louisiana Iris discussion list - yes there
is. We have about 60 - 70 members currently.

If anyone is interested here is how to subscribe:
Send an email to:
	lairis-request@mLists.net <mailto:lairis-request@mLists.net>
which says ....
	subscribe
You will be asked to confirm your request but this server does not require
that you provide biographical information and does not send junk mail.  You
will soon receive a short welcome message.  From there, you can either
introduce yourself to the group by sending an introductory note or question
to....
	lairis@mLists.net <mailto:lairis@mLists.net>
or just sit back and lurk.
Thank you for your time.  We hope you will consider joining us.
				With Kindest Regards,

Stephen Hopkins and Robert Turley
LA Iris List Founders

PS. Pictures are welcome on the LA list.

Chad Schroter

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!