CULT:Bloom report-almost

Hi All

Some may see this as a bit silly, but as most of you know I'm very new at
raising Iris.  I'm about as excited as a 56 year old kid can be with new
toys.  I have 4 bloomstalks today, one has been on an unknown yellow iris I
got from my cousin for a couple of days. The others that appeared today are
on an unknown kindly given to me by a listmember last fall, and one on
Victoria Falls and one on Provencal.

Hope this brings back memories of the excitement some of you felt with your
first bloomstalks!

Looking forward to OKC.

Lew Best
Waco, TX
USDA Zone 8, Heat Zone 9, Sunset Zone 33
email lewbest@mail2.texnet.net or bcl@mail2.texnet.net