Re: CULT:MICE/VOLE deterrent

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

In a message dated 4/7/99 8:39:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, srust@fidnet.com

<<  Of course, why
 shouldn't mice have food preferences like the rest of us?  Wonder what they
 would think of chocolate bars?! >>

Try M&M's instead of bars! The little buggers can't seem to get enough of
those!! I suppose they are much easier for them to carry. Too bad chocolate
doesn't do to mice what it can do to a dog.

Joni in Ga
zone 7b
where I have 4 stalks on Winter Olympics!!

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!