Re: CULT:Bloom report-almost

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

lewbest@mail2.texnet.net writes:

<< Some may see this as a bit silly, but as most of you know I'm very new at
 raising Iris.  I'm about as excited as a 56 year old kid can be with new
 toys. >>

Hey Lew!!!
 You can be excited with me!! This is my first year with my 300+ plants and I
can't wait for them to start blooming!! I've been checking them every single
day. I can't get over how much they've grown in the last week. Seems like
they went from 8 inches to 24 inches over night!
 But, yesterday I was rewarded for my "patience". I found 4 huge stalks
coming up on Winter Olympics (TB) and 4 on Silent Tears and 2 on Hi (which I
believe are both IBs). I'm going to be a total wreck by the end of May! This
is almost as bad as being pregnant!! Well...ok...not quite that bad but it's
awfully close!
 Hang in there!! If you tend them, they will bloom!!

Have fun!
Joni in Ga
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, GIS
where I'm spending so much time outside that my son asks if we will have
dinner before the Irises make flowers or after! He's becoming a pro at
spotting the stalks!!

Share the wealth!
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell a friend about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!