Re: CULT:MICE/VOLE deterrent

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 4/7/1999 10:29:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net writes:

<< You can get rid of skunks by giving them chocolate flavored ex-lax!  I
 wonder if this would work with mice?  Probably not.

Hey, Dennis.  Do you hold their noses to get them to take it?  Do you rub
their throats to get them to swallow?  Memories of meds given to pet cats and
dogs.  Ohhh, such fun!

Just curious!  You struck my keyboard's funny bone!  Just couldn't stop it!

Betty from Bowling Green KY

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate