Re: CULT: aphid control

From: StorYlade@aol.com

In a message dated 4/7/1999 10:47:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
koekkoek@mtcnet.net writes:

<< Tootsie Roll.  The ladybugs love it and don't fly away to look for some
new supply of aphids, so they stick around and keep that garden clean.  Cheap
price to pay. >>

Thanks, Arnold, it worth a try.  I was wondering how I could contain them in
such a small place.

Betty in Bowling Green, KY

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!