Re: REF: 'Tropical Night' photo wanted!

From: "Shauna _" <skorblizzard@hotmail.com>

Yes, I couldn't believe that the iris grower could have put the wrong
iris in the package, either at first. What's worse, is that I didn't
realize that it wasn't 'Dover Beach'even after it bloomed. I had
labelled it, and put the original package away. It wasn't until I saw
a picture of the real 'Dover Beach' on the internet that there was an

(Zone 3)

>snip< From: RYFigge@aol.com

Can't be much real help - but  I remembered this iris - it was a
favorite of mine  and I can see how it could be confused with DOVER
BEACH -- <snip>

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!