TB: mystery TB (Not Dover Beach..)

Hi everyone,

I hope I don't get in trouble here, but I thought I would re-post the
video capture of my 'Mystery' TB, which was labelled "Dover Beach".

Please accept my apologies for the poor quality of the image, as it
is a video capture off my camcorder. Next summer, if it blooms again,
I will be taking a real picture for scanning... or maybe I will buy
me a new digital camera.. ;)

Shauna
(Zone 3)