OT:almost heaven??

From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>

To those who do not feel the "rush" when you view the opening of a iris,
the faith of a child, the smile of an older person just happy to still
be able to enjoy all the above, all I have to say is "too bad"!!
Every year I get "stoned, drugged, totally giddy" over spring and iris
bloom, must admit that by the end of season when the real work starts I
do start making "hate crime statments" toward my favorite flower, also
wear t-shirts with slashed red circles over my favorite iris flower!!
That awful feeling wears off the minute the last iris is replanted and I
start looking thru snapshots taken during bloom and then I start
wondering how I am going to last till next spring!!  Thank goodness the
LIST is there to enjoy with those also afflicted.  Lorraine at Woodland
iris gardens waiting for the rain to hit AGAIN.

Are you hogging all the fun?
Friends tell friends about ONElist!