OT-BIO:Robert E. Mapp

Hello everyone!

I have a question.  I need a description of Local Motion and Sting Ray.  I
believe that I have them but can not find a description anyway.  Can someone
help.

Also, is there a good place to find a comprehensive description and/or list
of TB irises?

Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mapp;Robert;E.;Mr.;
FN:Robert E. Mapp
ORG:Chemical Lime Company
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(817) 732-8344
TEL;WORK;FAX:(817) 763-9436
ADR;WORK:;;3732 Hulen;Fort Worth;TX;76107;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:3732 Hulen=0D=0AFort Worth, TX 76107=0D=0AUnited States of America
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:remapp@mindspring.com
REV:19990311T224352Z
END:VCARD