Re: CULT: aphid control

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Tootsie rolls in the garden!!  Years ago I used to plant my lettuce seeds
using an old pepper shaker.  The neighbors thought that was pretty odd, but
they were probably not surprised.  I'm sure there would be questions about
tootsie rolls strewn about, however.  I wonder if they would believe they
were for the ladybugs!

Cindy Rust, Zone 5b, Missouri

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!