Re: REF: mystery TB ('Tropical Night' )

From: Irene & Dan <izzy@sound.net>

   I gave up on trying to identify lost name TB's years age and just donate them all to the local club under the
heading (Mixed Unknown). There are so many TB's that look so much alike that once a name is in question you can never
be 100% sure of that name again without doing DNA work. Rather than take a chance of passing on a bad name to the next
guy I just get rid of them, this leaves a blank space in my garden for a new Iris that I will know the name of. Not
always easy to get rid of an old friend, but makes more sense in the long run.

   Dan Isbell

--
I also hobble with scissors
Dan & Irene

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!