Re: CULT:Bloom report-almost

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Well, I have a good list of stalks coming up now. Here it is:

TB's -
Eagle's Flight
Radiant Angel - 2 stalks - this one was planted last August and bloomed in
Ellamae Fehrer
Jennifer Rebecca - 2 stalks
Winter Olympics - 4 stalks
Debby Rairdon
Aztec Affluence
Snowy Wonderland
St. Helen's Wake
Seedling EE-603-A - a Schreiner's test seedling (it's in the 99 catalog)

IB's -
Lemon Pop
Hi - 2 stalks
Silent Tears - 4 stalks

I have several others that I'm pretty sure have the beginnings of stalks but
I didn't want to list them until I was sure. And that crazy Winter Olympics
already has a bud standing up that is showing color at the end!!

Joni in Ga
zone 7b
who's sending off her dues tomorrow for the Reblooming Iris Society!

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!