Re: OT-BIO:Robert E. Mapp

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Hello Robert,
STINGRAY - (M. Byers '89)  TB 36" ME-ML & RE  S. medium violet blue; F,
slightly deeper; blue beard tipped yellow, long violet horns during spring
bloom; heavily ruffled; pronounced sweet/musky fragrance.
LOCAL MOTION - (T. Burseen '91)  TB 35" M.  S. white, yellow midrib and
center; F. violet blue; yellow beard; heavily ruffled.

The iris check list is the best place to find descriptions of all iris
registered with the AIS.  Hope that helps.

Mike Sutton