Re: OT:almost heaven??

From: "Mark, Maureen" <MARKM@tc.gc.ca>

Don't tease us Mike.  Tell us about the cross and results.  I've been
contemplating crosses with Gnu Rayz.

I can't imagine MDBs blooming the same time as TBs.  We've only had one year
where SDBs and TBs bloomed at the same time and we made our first crosses --
couldn't pass up that opportunity.

Ruby Eruption is doing well here and should give a great show when spring
comes.  It is exhibiting similar growth as Butterscotch Carpet which doesn't
seem to need dividing to perform well.

Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Canada (zone 4)

> From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
> At the moment we have a really fun mix of flowers blooming, MDBs, SDBs,
> IBs, TBs and Arilbreds.  Ruby Eruption is blooming and is just
> great!  Going to cross it with a TB Plicata seedling.
> Mike - still waiting for true spring weather and it appears that I have my
> first really nice SA colorbreaker with good branching and bud count.

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!