Re: OT:almost heaven??

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Exactly Loraine!  Fortunately rebloomers make the wait for spring much
shorter.  :-)  At the moment we have a really fun mix of flowers blooming,
MDBs, SDBs, IBs, TBs and Arilbreds.  Ruby Eruption is blooming and is just
great!  Going to cross it with a TB Plicata seedling.
Mike - still waiting for true spring weather and it appears that I have my
first really nice SA colorbreaker with good branching and bud count.