Re: OT-BIO:Robert E. Mapp

From: Irene & Dan <izzy@sound.net>

Robert E. Mapp wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I have a question.  I need a description of Local Motion and Sting Ray.  I
> believe that I have them but can not find a description anyway.  Can someone
> help.
>
> Also, is there a good place to find a comprehensive description and/or list
> of TB irises?
>
> Thanks.

>   Robert E. Mapp <remapp@mindspring.com>
>   Chemical Lime Company
>
>   Robert E. Mapp
>   Chemical Lime Company     <remapp@mindspring.com>
>   3732 Hulen                Work Voice: (817) 732-8344
>   Fort Worth                Work Fax: (817) 763-9436
>   TX
>   76107
>   United States of America
>   Additional Information:
>   Version        2.1
>   Last Name      Mapp
>   First Name     Robert
>   Additional NameE.
>   Prefix         Mr.
>   Label Work     3732 Hulen Fort Worth, TX 76107 United States of America
>   Revision       19990311T224352Z

   For a compleat list try http://www.irises.org then look for R&I's, I am sure
you will find more than you wanted to know here. ;-)
   Dan

--
I also hobble with scissors
Dan & Irene

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!