OT-Bio Jean Batterman

From: Na53je@aol.com

Hi Everyone,
   I have decided after almost three years of lurking on both Iris- L and
iris talk I just can't go through another iris season without sharing my
excitement over first blooms or new blooms with people that will understand
why I am so excited.  My neighbors think I have lost my mind when I am out in
the garden before daylight with a flashlight checking on the new blooms.  But
I know that you guys will understand.  At least I hope you do.
   I have been growing iris since the early 1970s.  At the present time I
have 311 tall bearded iris in my garden and a few IB, BB and SDB's.  I
planted my first Japanese and Louisiana iris last fall.  This year I plan to
try my luck with Spurias and maybe one or two arilbreds.
   I live in Memphis, TN.  (just up the road from Walter) and I am a member
of West Tennessee Iris Society.  Well, I guess this tells you enough about
me.  I am looking forward to joining in the conversations more often.
Jean Batterman

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!