CONV. Geek Dinner

From: Irisborer@aol.com

Hey boyz and girlz.... this is turning into a fabulous production!  The guest
list is growing.... we're getting some interesting additions to the general
fare - and some door prizes to boot (even been talk of a mini-auction).  And
furthermore, I have it on very good authority that John I Jones hisownself is
cooking up something tres cool for us to consider.

ANYWAY, here is the guest list now:

first name	last name	bringing	doorprize
Lew	Best
Linda	Best
Mary	Brown
Charlie	Brown
Donna	Brown
Vernon	Brown	Lubbock wine
Dana	Brown	"
Rosalie	Figge
Ellen	Gallagher	maple candy
Silverburg	guest
Kathy	Guest	NYS wine
Ernie	Henson	Illinois cookies
Ann	Henson	Iris painting (door prize)
Clare	Honankan	Charleston treat
John I.	Jones
Joanne	Jones
Vince	Lewonski	Pennsylvania wine
Susan	Lewonski	PA wine
Mike	Lowe	Inglewood wine
Anne	Lowe	"  "
Maureen	Mark	chocolate	RUBY ERUPTION
Carryl	Meyer	Montana Monster cookies
Lorraine	Miller	Aplets & Cotlets
Christa	Royer	Missouri wine
David	Silverburg	Willamette Valley wine
Gerry	Snyder	CA wine
Dorothy	Stiefel	NYS wine
Rusty	Thornsburg
Diana	Winship	texas wine

I'll be making new geek tags...

Going to be so cool!

Kathy

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate