AIS:Geek T-Shirts/Polo Shirts

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

SPECIAL NOTICE  -  YOU ALL ARE THE FIRST TO KNOW  (but not for longÖ) :>))

We have created a special EWOI (Electronic World of Irises) T-Shirt and Polo
shirt specially for the Geek meetings at OKC, but *BY SPECIAL ARANGEMENT*  for
a limited time, they available to everyone. <GRIN>

These are high quality shirts. Beefy Tís for the T-shirts and Stedman brand
for the poloshirts. Both by Hanes. 100% Cotton, 6 1/2 oz and 7 oz
respectively, preshrunk, double needle hems and bottom.

White shirts, with a specially designed logo on the left breast placket..
(Click on the link below to see the logo):

http://members.home.net/jijones/EWOI_LOGO.htm

The costs are:

T-Shirt $14.00

Polo Shirt $20.00

If you pick them up at the AIS  National convention (or my house) there is no
shipping charge. Otherwise, I will ship them Priority Mail at a cost of $3.50
(yes, I know  - $3.20 for 2 #, but there are supplies and taxes Ė roll with me
on this). Multiple orders may be combined in a single shipment. For bulk,
overseas or Canadaian orders please email me for shipping costs. Sorry no
discounts ,there is no profit to give away here.

(Look at it this way, everybody is getting a great price)

*****  NOW FOR THE BEST PART   *****

$5.00 from every sale goes to the AIS earmarked for the Electronic
Checklist/Database Project !

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY PASS UP A DEAL LIKE THIS!!

ORDER NOW    -    DONíT DELAY     -     THE SHIRTS MAY NEVER BE OFFERED AGAIN
  -   DON'T WAIT TIL OKC, WE MIGHT NOT HAVE YOUR SIZE

(Shameless arenít I)  :>))

To order a shirt, email me (privately please) at:

mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com

and send your checks to:

John I Jones
35572 LInda Dr.
Fremont, CA 94536

Specify how many you want, which type, size (S,M,L,XL,2XL) and whether you
want it mailed or will pick it up in OKC.

Thanks

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 115,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!