Re: OT-Bio Jean Batterman

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, where Jewel Baby has a stalk showing color.

Goodness gracious!  How can this be?  My Jewel Babys are not even putting
up stalks yet!  In fact, none of my irises are.  I didn't think Cincinnati
would be that much behind Louisville.....as far as bloom season goes.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

  Jansport Daytripper the perfect pack for short spring and summer
excursions*Key clip keeps keys handy*Front organizer pocket*Weighs1lb*
    Capacity 2200 cu in! Members Pay $34.00*Free Shipping in US