Re: HIST: Essays on Oldies

I want to second Walter's expression of delight and anticipation at another of Anner's accounts of strolls through the backalleys of Richmond.  If any of you missed the earlier "travelogues" you should go to the archives and look them up.  Meanwhile, I hope we get another.  It's true what you say, Anner, that your's isn't the only old city with old iris growing on their own, but not everyone can write so delightfully about what is seen in his/her own old town, cemetery, abandoned homestead or whatever.  Hope you'll favor us with more of your really fine word pictures.
Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net