Re: CULT:MICE/VOLE deterrent

From: z88keys@mindspring.com (L.Zurbrigg)

>From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
>From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
>just maybe, there could be some PEEPS in that stash, and you could get
>some for a little of nada.<<
>Scientific evaluation is currently under way to determine exactly what
>PEEPS are. Although they have not been proven to be environmentally benign
>they have also not tested as anything remotely edible. The work continues
>at http://www.learnlink.emory.edu/peep/.
Dear Christy and All:  I was given a mole repellent for Christmas. it works
on batteries, and sends out sounds every few minutes, that the moles
dislike. I set it ou in the garden two weeks ago, and have seen no signs of
any new activity. It sounds too good to be true; will let you know further
later. Lloyd Zurbrigg in Durham NC

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 115,000 free e-mail communities!